Clinical Assistant Professor
Dept. of Dermatology
Medical Univ. of So. Carolina
Education and Licensure
1982-1986 Presbyterian College, Clinton, S.C; B.S., Summa cum laude, Chemistry
1987-1991 Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, S.C.; Doctor of Medicine,
Alpha Omega Alpha, Medical Honor Society
1991-1992 Bowman Gray School of Medicine/North Carolina Baptist Hospital,
Winston-Salem, N.C., Intern in Medicine/Pediatrics
1992-1995 Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, S.C., Dermatology
Residency Chief Resident in Dermatology (1994-1995)
Women's Dermatologic Society Fellowship (1995)
American Board of Dermatology
Diplomate - October 23,1995
Recertified - June 17, 2004
S.C. Board of Medical Examiners
North Carolina Board of Medical Examiners
National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Academy of Dermatology
- South Carolina Dermatology Association Secretary/Treasurer, 2004-2005, 2007-2008 President, 2008-2009
- American Medical Association, Member
- Christian Medical Dental Society
- South Carolina Medical Association
- Spartanburg County Medical Society Executive Committee, 1998-2000 Treasurer, 2000-2001
- Piedmont Dermatological Society of S.C
- American Society for Photodynamic Therapy
1995 - Present - Spartanburg Regional Hospital, Spartanburg, S. C.
1998 - Present - Spartanburg Hospital Restorative Care, Spartanburg, S. C.
1995 - Present - Mary Black Memorial Hospital, Spartanburg, S. C.
1995 - Present - St. Lukes Hospital, Columbus, N.C.