Dr. Gottlieb has been a practicing surgeon in South Florida since 1982. He is board-certified in:
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Gottlieb is internationally known for using state-of-the-art technology in his treatment plans. He has expertise in all facets of Dermatology and aesthetic care and his vision is to be a high tech source of:
- Medical and Surgical Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Aesthetic services and research endeavors
All in a clinical setting
What is Dr. Gottlieb's background?
After completing his undergraduate work at The University of Michigan in 1977, he went on to earn his medical degree from The University of Allied Health Sciences in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Gottlieb did his internship at Oakland General Hospital in Madison Heights, MI. He then held a series of residency positions including.
- Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery and Facial Plastic at Botsford General Hospital in Farmington Hills, MI in 1982.
- Dermatology at Nova Southeastern University/North Broward Hospital District in 2000.
- Specialized training at Massachusetts General Hospital under the leadership of Richard Webster, MD, a world-renowned expert in plastic surgery.
Shirley Gottlieb the doctor's wife and their children Amy Greenberg and Lori Miller, are extremely proud of his accomplishments. Some of which include, serving as an assistant clinical professor in the surgery department of Nova Southeastern and being founder and editor in chief of the Journal of the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology. Dr. Gottlieb is also a member of numerous medical and Dermatologic specialist groups such as.
- The American Academy of Dermatology
- The American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- The American Osteopathic College of Dermatology (Dr. Gottlieb served as President AOCD 2007-2008)
- The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Gottlieb is proud to have served the South Florida Community since 1982. He is dedicated to continuing to provide for the Dermatologic needs of his patients in a high-tech, easy going fashion.