ADCS EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY STATEMENT
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
ADCS NON-DISCRIMINATION AND ANTI-HARASSMENT POLICY STATEMENT
Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices, including harassment. Therefore, Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery expects that all relationships among persons in the workplace will be business-like and free of bias, prejudice, and harassment.
ADCS LIMITED ENGLISH PROFICIENCY POLICY
Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery is committed to reasonable steps to ensure that persons with Limited English Proficiency (LEP) have meaningful access and an equal opportunity to participate in our services, activities, programs and other benefits. ADCS is committed to ensure meaningful communication with LEP patients/clients and their authorized representatives involving their medical conditions and treatment. The policy also provides for communication of information contained in vital documents, including but not limited to, waivers of rights, consent to treatment forms, financial and insurance benefit forms, etc. All interpreters, translators and other aids needed to comply with this policy shall be provided without cost to the person being served, and patients/clients and their families will be informed of the availability of such assistance free of charge.
- ADCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
- Appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available free of charge.
- Language assistance services such as translated documents and oral interpreters are available free of charge and in a timely manner.
- Inform the staff of your needs and they will contact the Language Line or provide the appropriate assistance.
- Any complaints or comments should be directed to the Legal/ Compliance Department at 407-875-2080 ext. 1111 or the ADCS Hotline at 866-208- 2104.
- The office manager and staff will readily assist with directions for complaint procedures and how to file a grievance.
- Information on how to file a discrimination complaint with the OCR.
- You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
800- 368-1019, 800-537- 7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
- A nondiscrimination tagline is available and translated into at least 15 different languages.