Research Studies for Dermatologic Conditions
Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery is a multi-state dermatology practice with more than 155 locations nationwide. The Clinical Trial Research Division was founded to find new and better ways to treat patients with dermatologic conditions through FDA-supervised clinical trials of leading-edge drugs, devices and other treatments.
Trials Currently Open in Ormond Beach, Florida
The following clinical trials are currently open and requesting participants who can travel to Ormond Beach, Florida.
- Hidradenitis Suppurative (HS): Ages 18 - 75
- Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema): Ages 18 - 54
- Prurigo Nodularis: Ages 18+
- Vitiligo: Ages 18+
Trials Currently Open in Warren, Michigan
The following clinical trials are open and requesting participants who can travel to Warren, Michigan.
- Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema): Ages 18 - 54. Qualifying patients will have moderate to severe eczema. This is as a double-blind, randomized, placebo treatments controlled for 16 weeks with an 8 week follow up.
- Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema): Ages 12 and up. Qualifying patients will have moderate to severe eczema. This is a double blind, randomized, placebo controlled for 8 weeks with an open label extension study.