Aaron T. McGrew, P.A.-C. is a Fort Collins native and graduate of Fort Collins High School. Aaron also attended Colorado State University, where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in biological science with an emphasis in microbiology in 2002. As a participant in the University Honors program, Aaron's additional fields included: anatomy, genetics and ecology. Aaron then went on to the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver (CHA/PA program) where he received his Bachelor ofMedical Science in Physician Assistant Studies, pediatric emphasis, in 2006.
In 2009, while working at the Fort Collins Skin Clinic, Aaron completed his Master of Science at the University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center department of pediatrics with an emphasis in neurology.
Aaron and his wife, Ashley, enjoy running, biking, rock climbing and gardening in their free time. As an instrumentalist and vocalist Aaron often accompanies his church choir and enjoys attending the Fort Collins Symphony Orchestra concerts. In their free time Ashley and Aaron volunteer with high school youth.
Certifications and Memberships:
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA): PA-C
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Colorado Society of Dermatology Professionals (CSDP)
- Colorado State Medical Examiners Board: State License
- Founding member of the University of Colorado Health Sciences
- Center Symphony Orchestra
- Founding member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars: - CSU chapter