Dr. Maria Garcia-Cardona is a board certified Dermatologist, specializing in areas of medical and cosmetic dermatology. She earned her medical degree from the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine in 2004 and completed her dermatology training from the same institution in 2008.
Dr. Garcia is fluent in both English and Spanish and treats all skin, hair, and nail disorders. Dr. Garcia has a passion for dermatologic surgeries and cosmetic dermatology including fillers, BOTOX®, and vein therapy and enjoys seeing patients of all ages.
Awards and Publications
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- AMWA’s Glasgow Memorial Achievement Citation.
- Dean’s List University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine.
- UPR President’s Award to most outstanding students of the University’s System who graduated in 2000.
- Summa Cum Laude UPR (BA), Rio Piedras Campus
- Magna Cum Laude UPR School of Medicine.
Dr. Maria Garcia-Cordona Talks to CNN Latino About Dermatology and Cosmetics