General Dermatologist and Mohs Skin Cancer Surgery
- Medical School--graduated Cum Laude from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
- Internship--Providence Hospital Southfield, Michigan
- Residency--Michigan State University/Oakwood Southshore Hospital, Served as Chief Resident
Served as clinical research director for biologic studies involving psoriasis, as well as an acne and cosmetic filler study.
Several publications including Cutis and the Journal of the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology.
Multiple presentations at Dermatologic Society Meetings Locally and Nationally.
Worked at the Grekin Skin Institute in Wyandotte since July of 2003.
Fellow Member of the American Society for Mohs Surgery AND Certificate of Added Qualification in Mohs Micrographic Surgery.
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- American Society for Mohs Surgery
- Michigan Dermatological Society
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Whitworth practices at the Warren and Wyandotte locations.