Tiffany A. Serell, MS, PA-C graduated from Westmont College in Santa Barbara, CA with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. She earned a Master of Medical Health Science from Midwestern University, College of Allied Health Professionals in Glendale, AZ.
Tiffany has worked as a physician assistant for Coast Dermatology and Laser Surgery Center in Laguna Beach, CA for two years before moving to Seattle, WA where she worked under Dr. Bernard S. Goffe for three years. She has been with the Fort Collins Skin Clinic since September 2005.
Certifications and Memberships:
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA): PA-C
- Paid Consultant / Professional Speaker on behalf of Amgen for Enbrel in the treatment of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- Paid Consultant / Professional Speaker on behalf of Genentech for Raptiva in the treatment of Psoriasis
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants (SDPA) member
- Founder of the Seattle Journal Club for mid level practitioners